The Alumni Association are excited to bring to you the second edition of their Facebook Live Series, Female Entrepreneurship: Taking your business to the next level on Thursday 27 July, 8pm – 8.30pm.
In this edition we will be bringing you two alumnae who have taken the next steps in business and become female entrepreneurs.
Filmed in Eldon building, home to the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries, we will be discussing the early stages of the entrepreneurial journey for those looking to become self-employed, and will cover topics such as:
- How our panelists took the next business step and the first stages of a start-up company
- Industry specific tips; from fashion to architectural design
- What led our panelists to take the next step in their career
- Lessons learnt and mistakes made
- Balancing business with home life
- Key tips on taking your business to the next level
Our panelists joining us for this event are:
- Architecture graduate Steph Marshall, Architectural Designer and Founder of Sea Salt 47
- Fashion and textile design graduate Leonora Asomanin, Fashion & Textiles Designer and Director & Founder of La Mo Designs
- Amy Doyle, Support Officer in the University’s Research and Innovation department who runs the Female Entrepreneurs Network
You can ask the panel questions during the live filming or alternatively submit your questions prior to the event by emailing the Alumni team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, and to join the live discussion, visit the Alumni Association’s Facebook event page. To be notified when this event goes live, please select ‘going’.