“Today’s IT professional holds a leading and essential role in implementing the technology solutions that allow businesses to compete, grow and succeed,” said Todd Thibodeaux, president and CEO, CompTIA. “No longer relegated to the back room, IT experts are center stage in the decision-making process because they have the best insight into how technology can help achieve organizational goals.”
Throughout the week CompTIA and its social media followers on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter will use the hashtag #WeLoveITPros to share their appreciation for IT professionals. Daily contests and giveaways, along with new content on career advice and tech topics and trends, are also planned. This week’s schedule includes:
- IT Superheroes Save the Day (Monday, July 24) – IT pros always manage to save the day. Discover how you can become a cybersecurity super hero with resources from CompTIA.
- Take a Personal Day (Tuesday, July 25) – CompTIA is here to help you eliminate some workplace stress. Check out information on training tips, remote IT roles and download “The Struggle is Real” printable calendar.
- Move Forward by Giving Back (Wednesday, July 26) – Learn about opportunities for IT professionals looking to help make a difference through CompTIA’s philanthropic arm, Creating IT Futures.
- 15 Ways to Grow Your Career – Starting with CompTIA AITP (Thursday, July 27) – CompTIA’s Association for IT Professionals (AITP) is gearing up to offer tech pros exclusive access to benefits that will help you achieve career success from résumé to retirement.
- Happy SysAdmins Day (Friday, July 28) – Wrap up the week by recognizing Global SysAdmins Day.
To get started, visit CompTIA IT Pro Appreciation Week.
IT professionals are also invited to join their industry colleagues at CompTIA ChannelCon 2017 to discuss, debate and educate themselves on the market-changing issues and trends that are re-shaping the industry. This year’s conference, July 31 through August 2 in Austin, Texas, will offer attendees three days of conversation, education, networking, and skill building opportunities. To register, or for more information, visit https://www.comptia.org/channelcon/it-pros.
If you are unable to attend the conference in person, consider participating in ChannelCon Online, the award-winning virtual companion to CompTIA ChannelCon 2017. The virtual conference features 14 educational sessions, many of which qualify for continuing education unit (CEU) credits toward the renewal of CompTIA certifications. To register for ChannelCon Online visit https://www.comptia.org/channelcon/register-and-plan/register-cc-online.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/celebrate-it-pro-appreciation-week-with-comptia-300492727.html