DUBLIN, July 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Global Specialty Fuel Additives Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $933.42 million by 2025
Some of the prominent trends in the market include, development of new engine technology, growing demand for diesel fuel additives, recent technological developments of specialty fuel additives and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on application, the market is categorized into aviation fuel additives, diesel fuel additives, gasoline fuel additives, heating fuel additives, marine fuel additives and other applications.
- By product, the market is segmented into dyes and markers, cetane improvers, antioxidants, anti-icing fuel additives, deposit control additives, cold flow improvers, lubricity improvers, octane improvers, stability improvers, corrosion inhibitors and other products.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Specialty Fuel Additives Market, By Application
5 Specialty Fuel Additives Market, By Product
6 Specialty Fuel Additives Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Cummins Inc.
- Chevron Oronite Company LLC
- Chemtura Corporation
- Cerion LLC
- BASF SE
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Innospec Inc.
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Fuel Performance Solutions Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cvmr7/global_specialty
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716