Created using the very latest Microsoft software stack, Capture integrates seamlessly with Eclipse’s Law Society Endorsed ‘Proclaim’ case and practice management system – but is also available standalone for firms using other technologies. Capture can be implemented as a browser-based tool or located on premise, and provides a suite of inception tools, including:
- Controlled data capture of initial client enquiries, either via automated import from a third party or manually by case handlers
- Conflict checking and historical searching to rapidly view past behaviours and contacts
- Management of ongoing communications and information gathering during the ‘prospect’ stage
- Final collation of relevant data, enabling the creation of a ‘live’ case by a one-click process
Eclipse’s technical director, Mick Thompson, explains further: “The way law firms are engaging with their clients is changing – and there is a growing realisation that how initial enquiries are handled is of utmost importance. Given increasing competitive pressures, every new enquiry must be managed carefully and with proper processes, to maximise the chance of converting every prospect into a paying client.”
“Capture provides a dedicated platform to manage enquiry capture and onboarding, ensuring that potential clients do not slip through the net.”
Eclipse Legal Systems, part of Capita Plc, is the UK’s leading provider of legal software solutions, employing over 160 staff at its Yorkshire HQ.
The firm’s Proclaim software system is in use by 25,000 professionals within a vast range of market sectors, territories and work areas. Proclaim is endorsed by the Law Society (the only solution of its type to hold this accreditation) and integrates all case management, accounting, document management, reporting, time recording, task and diary functions into one desktop solution.
TouchPoint+ is Eclipse’s unique self-service system, providing an always-on, platform agnostic portal for law firm clients and business partners.
Proclaim clients include:
- Co-operative Legal Services
- Government of the British Virgin Islands
- Carillion plc
- QualitySolicitors (Howlett Clarke, Lockings, Oliver & Co, and others)
Eclipse’s market territories include:
- UK and Ireland
- British Virgin Islands
Alternatively, call +44(0)1274-704100 or visit http://www.eclipselegal.co.uk
SOURCE Eclipse Legal Systems